Improvement to a Lot or Structure on Common Property

If you wish to make an improvement to your lot or structure on the common property, your request will need to be submitted to the Body Corporate Committee.

Please provide as much detail in the form below and submit to our office so that it may be forwarded to the Committee for their consideration.